Friday, January 16, 2015

The Hulk hates the SAPS

In this new Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer, the Hulk is seen kicking at a South African police van (or bakkie) with the guys in blue trying in vain to shoot at him as the car rolls over like a flimsy piece of paper.

In the scene, the Hulk is seen fighting with Tony Stark in a bulky Iron Man suit (armour really) without much detail to spoil the movie.

Early reports by Avengers directors indicate that the first 10 minutes of the movie was all shot in South Africa, and I can't wait to see it and see what got the Hulk so AAAAANGRY in SA but I can think of a few things...

The much anticipated film, a sequel to the first Avengers movie is due to be released in May 2015 and I am one of the many who can hardly wait!

You want to start seeing the cop car being trashed at 0:49, but I'd suggest you see the whole video so you'll get excited as I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment